Thanks to Julie Gwinn of B&H Publishing Group I have a good list of books to giveaway! Keep checking back in the days to come for more titles. Today, up for grabs are two copies of Wind Dancer by Jamie Carie.
Raised in a British-held frontier town during the American Revolution, Isabelle Renoir is not like other women around her. A free spirit, she dances in the moonlight as a praise offering to God and is more at home fearlessly taking her long rifle and knife into the woods for adventure and inspiration.
But Isabelle’s latest journey may be more than even her strength can handle when a huge storm throws the raven-haired beauty off course and into the path of rugged American spy Samuel Holt. After matching wits and denying their passion for each other, they are attacked by Indians, held prisoner, and forced to watch the horrific killing of Isabelle’s brother. Now together but in captivity, they must fight spiritual forces that no knife or rifle could ever conquer in order to be free.
Leave an additional comment for each entry.
- Add my blog to your technorati favs
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner and confirm
- Subscribe to Jamie Carie’s blog Preacher’s Daughter
- Go to http://www.jamiecarie.com/ and sign up for her newsletter
- Follow me on Twitter @cherryblossommj and/or @cherryblossomch (right sidebar)
- Follow @JamieCarie on Twitter
- Follow @BHpub on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway – your tweet must include the following elements: @cherryblossommj @jamiecarie @BHpub and #giveaway (come back and leave your status link – find this by clicking on your time of tweet – can tweet for extra entry once daily)
- Join the Pure Enjoyment Facebook page
- Join my Creative Madness Facebook Fan page
- Comment on non-giveaway posts (up to 5 additional entries) and here telling me where
- Blog about this giveaway then link back to that post in a comment
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar) and tell me where I can find it
- Vote for Creative Madness by clicking these buttons for a chance at 3 extra entries and comment