Wrap up of thoughts on February readings and such…
My computer has just about died and I have not been able to load any blog front page without a crash. I’m able to go into blogger and edit and publish, but that’s about it. Right now I am in Georgia helping out after my mom’s surgery and I can finally see my blog again and some others. I’m so behind on all my reading it is silly! If we can make a little more money through my mom’s Etsy shop I’ll be able to buy a new computer… but until then I must endure.
March will bring a new series to my Creative Madness. That of babywearing. Every day there will be a new post on babywearing. Either a guest post dealing with something to do of the topic, tips and advice, a review of a specific carrier, or a spotlight of a store or carrier. I do hope that you will benefit from reading them as much as I have from the experiences.
As of my January update, AppleBlossom was not quite rolling over yet. Now she is with a passion, but still gets stuck sometimes on her belly especially when she is sleepy and she forgets how to push back up. Within the last week or so her babbling speech has changed and it sounds as though she has more actually phrases and sounds. We are eager to hear “mama” and “dada” soon. We have had to take a break from baby food, because we all were sick for more than two weeks with an upper respiratory infection and now AppleBlossom and I are not at home… but we’ll get back on the band wagon. After no more mastitis and all… Lately we have discovered some fabulous things from iplaybabywear.com and I love it!! I look forward to telling you about those soon. Also an Etsy shop that has the cutest Pumpkin Pants, look for that to come soon as well.
And of course, I’m reading. The list below will link you to Amazon where, if I reviewed it* my review is there. You can also catch my reviews by looking at the archives or going to the navigational page and clicking the link there (ie Historical, Contemporary, etc). (some things aren’t linked yet, because I’m having computer issues… but if you want to read a review and cannot find it… email me.)
- Three Times Blessed by Lori Copeland (Christian Historical Romance)
- Fanny and Annabelle by Holly Hobbie (Children’s book)
- A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland (Christian Historical Romance)
- Winter’s Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray (Amish Romance)
- Liberty’s Promise by Amber Miller Stockton (Christian Historical Romance)
- Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon by Miralee Ferrell (Christian Historical Romance)
- Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson (Contemporary Christian Romantic Comedy)
- A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus (Contemporary Christian Romance)
- Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn (Contemporary Christian Romance)