This giveaway is now closed, but please enjoy the review.
In talking about wraps, you have heard me rave over my SleepyWrap that is super stretchy, enjoyed previewing a Wrapsody that is semi stretchy, and become curious of the different types of woven wraps available from Li’l Peeper Keepers. Today, I want to tell you about a company you may not have heard about, but I love SnuggyBaby!
SnuggyBaby wraps are much like the SleepyWrap. They are different, I do not know how to explain it really, but SleepyWraps are a big more stretchy, but not by much. SnuggyBaby are also made out of 100% Organic Cotton French Terry and they have a decorative panel in the middle. *Thanks to Jo of SnuggyBaby I was able to review a Torquoise Dream Wrap and it is divine!*
Snuggy Baby wraps have everything that you could want in a wrap; comfort, support, and style.
Snuggy baby wraps are made with 100% organic cotton French Terry. This fabric is stronger and even with prolonged wearing, will continue to provide your child with support as they continue to grow. Although this is a stronger fabric, it is still light weight and comfortable. It has enough stretch to hug your baby close, but enough support that even the largest kids won’t sag in this sling. It is also light weight so that you and your baby will stay cool.
This carrier is completely adjustable so one size fits all. It works between various care givers of all body types. Because you create a custom fit every time you tie it on, the sling grows with your child, ensuring that they get a comfortable secure fit from the time that they come home until you are ready to stop carrying them (generally around 35 lbs.)
The front panel lets you avoid having the same old boring solid wrap that you see everywhere else. It allows you to choose a design that accessorizes your wardrobe instead of the plain solid color that completely hides what you are wearing. It is made of a woven cotton print that does not have a stretch to it, so the panel will hold its own shape and provide additional support for your babies back and newborn’s head and neck. This wrap is made from organic cotton black French terry. It has a decorative panel with a cream and rasin swirl pattern on a turquoise backgound. It reminds me of an illustration of a dream. The wrap measures 5 yards long. All of the edges have been carefully surged for a finished look. The tail has been tapered so you have a trim knot when you tie the wrap.
- subscribe to SnuggBaby Etsy RSS Feed
- fan SnuggyBaby on Facebook
- subscribe to Creative Madness through Feedburner and confirm
- follow Creative Madness through GFC (on sidebar)
- add me to your technorati favs
- fan Creative Madness on Facebook
- follow me on twitter @cherryblossommj or @cherryblossomch and tweet including the following terms in your original tweet (#giveaway @cherryblossommj #babywearing) and a link to this post
- blog about the giveaway, come back and link to your post
- comment on other non giveaway posts and tell me where
- Grab my button and link to my blog (sidebar) and tell me where I can find it
- Vote for Creative Madness by clicking these buttons for a chance at 3 extra entries