Henderson, NV (August 8, 2011) – The pediped® Fall/Winter 2011 collection introduces more than 80 new styles and color combinations across pediped® footwear’s three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The collection includes larger size offerings in the Flex® line, new school shoe styles and an expanded Adventure Line, pediped’s innovative outdoor shoe. Inspired by the latest trends in athletics and fashion, new Fall/Winter 2011 offerings feature pediped’s signature comfortable fit along with a broadened mix of textures including metallic glitter, patent leather and suede.
· The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because it closely mimics barefoot walking.
· A new Fall/Winter style, Alyssa, features metallic glitter in silver, red and black. Metallic glitter has also been added to the Abigail for a modern twist on this beloved classic. The Jax and Tristan are two new casual athletic styles for boys. Jordyn is a new athletic style available for both boys and girls.
· The Originals® collection is priced from $32 -$39, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
· Grip ‘n’ Go™, the second step in the pediped® footwear system, features special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
· Lilah, debuts as the first-ever girls boot available in the Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection. This comfortable boot is available in three color options and comes with fun, heart detailing.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection retails for $45 – $49, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. Due to customer demand, size offerings have been expanded with select styles now available up to size EU 33.
· New high-fashion styles include the Kat boot, a military inspired boot for girls, Jaelyn, a new Mary Jane style in glitter and Stella a dress ballet-flat with a three-dimensional flower and rhinestone detail. For boys, there is Benji, a new nautical-inspired boat shoe.
· The Adventure Line of rugged, water-safe, eco-friendly footwear has also expanded with over 10 new styles. The Dakota for girls, the Caleb and Vail for boys, and the Aspen for both boys and girls are available in several color options.
· Flex® styles range in price from $47-$69 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary).
The Fall/Winter 2011 collection is available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores beginning early August.
pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and the pediped® footwear system has recently been endorsed by researchers associated with Harvard Medical School and Children’s Hospital Boston.
pediped® footwear is sold in over 3000 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 160 designs for boys and girls between their three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Originals® (soft-soled shoes for newborns to age 2), Grip ‘n’ Go™ (thin rubber-soled shoes for children ages 9 months to 3 years) and Flex® (rubber-soled shoes for children 1 to 8 years) are available in EU sizes ranging from 20 to 33.
Since the company’s founding in 2005, pediped® footwear has given nearly $1 million in product and monetary support to children in need. In January 2011, pediped® established the pediped foundation™ to expand upon the company’s philosophy of giving. For more information on pediped visit www.pediped.com.