Guidelines for the 2nds Challenge 2011
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. If you’re not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.
2. There are four levels to choose from in this challenge:
- Just a spoonful – Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
- A few more bites – Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
- A full plate – Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
- All you can eat – Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011. Don’t start reading until January.
- Digitalis by Ronie Kendig
- Hearts Aglow by Tracie Peterson
- Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Deep Trouble by Mary Connealy
- Perfectly Invisible by Kristen Billerbeck
- Wisdom’s Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
- Captive Trail by Susan Page Davis
- A River to Cross by Yvonne Harris
- The Very Princess Takes the Stage by Julie Andrews
So far this list only includes those that are a second in a series, and not the second time I’ve read an author. When I get a moment, that could let me add more… Toddler calls!