One of my top hitting posts for incoming visitors is my original brainstorming post about designing our nursery. That was in Georgia, two houses ago. When I look at the pictures it almost makes me want to cry it was going to be so perfect. However, I do love what we have ended up with now as well! Let me offer you a photo tour… starting with the best time.
It is interesting to see these photos in retrospect, because there is no over all photo of the room. Hmm… I’ll have to remedy that. You can better see the crib/toddler bed sheets and such as well as better images of the Pooh prints on my getting ready for baby #2 post.
- Crib bumper rail, made by the Creative Madness Mama.
- Toddler bumper rail, made by me also.
- Fall Classic Pooh print from the awesome SisterB.
- Classic Pooh curtains made by Grandmama and me.
- “Margaret’s Children” quilt made by friend in Conyers, Georgia.
- Summer Classic Pooh print from CraigsList.
- Classic Pooh Canvas Prints – Target (before they stopped selling CP).
- Hair bow holder made by me!
- Alphabet Decals – Target clearance isle.
- Classic Pooh piggy bank – Etsy
- Classic Pooh figurine – Jim Shore
- Poem from my childhood (from my mother).
I’m still working on the Holly Hobbie birth sampler for AppleBlossom and have now bought the one I intend to make for OrangeBlossom. Perhaps if I can spend some more time on my cross stitch, I’ll be able to show you those in the future as well.