Here Comes the Bride…
About CherryBlossomMJThe Creative Madness Mama also known as Margaret is a Christian Stay-at-home Mama, married to the Enginerd, Quilter, avid reader and book-a-holic. A book blogger for bunches of different publicists. She loves to share the latest and greatest about books coming out as well as her quilt and other crafty projects with some pictures of her Kindergartener AppleBlossom, newborn Almond Blossom (the boy!) and toddler OrangeBlossom in between. Plotting to be a homeschooler, she's a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, babywearing, list making mama full of a little creative and a lot of madness.
- Tillie & Clementine Noises in the Night by Dan Killeen
- To Capture Her Heart by Rebecca DeMarino
- Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories by Tamera Alexander, Shelley Shepard Gray, Dorothy Love, Elizabeth Musser
- A Heart So True: A Southern Love Story by Dorothy Love
- To Mend a Dream: A Southern Love Story by Tamera Alexander
- Love Beyond Limits: A Southern Love Story by Elizabeth Musser
- An Outlaw's Heart: A Southern Love Story by Shelley Shepard Gray
- A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano
- Fish is Fish by Leo Lionni
- An Extraordinary Egg by Leo Lionni
- A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
- Before Amen: The Power of a Simple Prayer by Max Lucado
- Before Amen Prayer Journal by Max Lucado
- If He Had Not Come by David Nicholson
- The Creation Story For Children by Helen Haidle
Looking for something?
AppleBlossom's K5 2014-2015 Curriculum:
Memoria Press First Grade
I should also mention that, Sonlight has a Rewards Program I enjoy. If you decide to purchase from Sonlight, enter my Rewards ID when you register an account on their site and you’ll get $5 off your first order ($50 or more). I’ll get points that I can redeem at another time.
The Homeschool Buyer Co-op is a free homeschooling organization for both new and veteran homeschoolers. Co-op membership is free and confidential, and entitles homeschooling families to GroupBuy discounts on high-quality curriculum. On the site you'll find lots of free information, such as databases of free curriculum, field trips, and educational contests and scholarships. Highly recommended. Click here for more information.
#1 Way to Save