It’s a new year coming soon, and a new opportunity to participate in a challenge for reading Christian Historical Fiction. I know this year is going to be awesome! The more participants we have, the more giveaways there will be. You can also sign up and participate through the Goodreads group as well if you’d like. (I love it because of the widget that tells me just how many books I’ve read! And it’s automatic to counting a book if it’s found on the Christian Historical Fiction shelf.) Now here’s for the fun…
Every month, a new post will be created here on www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com with an opportunity to participate. (Guests are invited to post as well, just ask!) Everyone can participate, even those who do not have a blog or a Goodreads membership (just use the comments section to add your book title and thoughts if you desire). Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the monthly posts (remember to use direct links to your reviews so others can find them easily!).
- The goal is to read and promote Christian Historical Fiction by reading at least 24 titles. That is two per month, but anyone who wants to commit to more or less is welcome to join in on the fun. Anyone can join. Now we have www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com to promote discussion. 😉
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, and other formats are all allowed. As long as the book can by purchased it counts.
- Feel free to list a proposed lists of TBR (to-be-reads) but you can also list them as you go.
- Duplicates from other reading challenges can also count.
- Challenge begins January 1st through December 31st. Books started before count. *wink*