Lately, I have become pretty passionate about putting forth an effort to use some services to make a little bit of money from home. Yes, I am a stay-at-home homeschooling mama to three littles (and one on the way) all under the age of seven. I cross stitch and read books in my spare time, but I want to try to pay for my blog expenses and pull down our debt a little bit. While I do not want to bombard you dear readers with ads, I have put up a page with what I’m calling my affiliate mall containing links that would give us a few cents and possibly dollars eventually when you purchase using my links. I have added a few rotating ads in my sidebar as well. But never you fear, I’m not getting rich quick.
*Dude, there are affiliate links in this post. Use ’em and bless us!
However, my sister reminded me about a program that has been around for a while that seems to be getting better and better. So now I have jumped back in the world of Swagbucks. I am a Swagbucks affiliate and if you use my link, I will earn a little credit. Also if you reference me as a referral I will get big bucks (swagbucks!) in the process!
The things that I do to add up my points are various and not overly time consuming!
The main thing that I have noticed with Swagbucks is that I need to be diligent of actually popping in every day to do a few things and make a few points. While you can redeem SB for $5 gift cards to certain stores such as Amazon or Walmart for only a few hundred points… I’m saving up for the Paypal giftcard that I can deposit right in my account and put straight away toward my credit card debt balance. It isn’t much, but I’m doing something and every little bit accounts for something!
What I do:
- I watch movies, commercials, trailers, and other advertising on the side of my screen while I’m checking email or partially teaching (guiding) a school lesson with my daughters.
- I complete surveys on any variety of topics and earn points.
- Each day I vote in a poll, and see how others voted as well.
- When I’m shopping at online stores that I would be buying from anyway, I log into Swagbucks first and get points and percentages based on what I spend. (When I remember to do so!! *smack!*)
- Through the Chrome Extension, I use the Swagbutton to watch for Swagcodes, and remember to check the blog – because today I was even the one hour random winner!!!
This is my referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CherryBlossomMJ2
This is my affiliate link: Get Paid Cash for the everyday things you do online
Swagbucks is the fun rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and more!